Somethings Wonderful This Way Came

Somethings Wonderful This Way Came
1970's Vintage Caftan in At Play

Friday, September 2, 2011

Adding Steiger Inventory for Sale

Finally, I am able to announce that outstanding examples of Harwood Steiger fabrics are now on sale at my web store, Quilted Indigo.  Today, I started loading some of Joan's fabrics to my web store inventory and have them for sale now.  This won't be an auction, where the low bidder wins.  Joan and I are looking for good homes and appreciative future owners, no matter how long it takes.  The fabrics will sell for roughly $20 per yard and are sold by the cut, not by the yard.  Designs using more than one color will be slightly more.  This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase authentic Harwood Steiger textiles in generous yardages.  Check the bottom of this page to preview the offerings and be sure to visit quiltedindigo.comYou have no idea how hard it is for me to let you buy these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment