Somethings Wonderful This Way Came

Somethings Wonderful This Way Came
1970's Vintage Caftan in At Play

Tuesday, June 26, 2012






Quilting is what I normally do.  So, when I saw these two quilts listed on Ebay, I had to capture them for posterity.  It appears that they were both made by the same person using similar fabrics to complement the Steiger designs.  One uses a section of the border print, Six Quails.  Incidentally, I just made a two piece dress out of a deep teal and black Six Quails.  But, it's already packed for the trip to Oregon tomorrow.  I'll post it when I get back.  The other quilt is made with a dress panel.  It's an interesting use for these Steiger pieces.  If you are interested in acquiring either of these, log on to Ebay and search for Harwood Steiger.  You will find the two quilts and a scant few other examples.  Just thought you'd like to see these interesting uses of Steiger prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment